Friday, September 22, 2006

My baby....



Not really mine actually. As there was not really much customer, so i can spend my time surfing the net. It's been awhile i didnt check my friendster. So make it short, as i browsing through my friend list, i come across this pic of my friend. At first i thought that was her new-born cousin or new-born niece or nephew. As i explore more the pic actually her own baby! Aww....... so cute. Really miss all my friends. And the pic, you can feel the joy. Unexplainable but it give u the happy feeling.
Suzy, sorry for posting your ur baby Isaac (what a beautiful name too) picture here without your permission he he(but like i let u know bout this blog he he)Maybe i'll post in my friendster's blog too...

1 comment:

savante said...

What a cute little baby!!