Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Better late than never

I was late to my English class today. I wonder what are they doing as i peek from outside before i enter the class. Being late to class i have no choice but to sit infront. Very close to my lecturer table. Well i can put my eye on this ah mong lecturer.

Speaking bout him, i remember one day he wore the boxes shirts (the one my ex English teache called maths shirt) and he really look like a Brokeback actor. Not that he look like Jake or Heath Ledger (i wish) but the appeareance was too Brokeback-ish. You know what i mean, the whole class i'm thinking of Jake Gyllenhaal. But i think the lecturer is straight. Definitely. Atleast i think lah.

Back to my class- i have been skipping quite many of his classes or 3 classes i think. Anyway during today class as everyone else busy-ing writing an essay, i just cant stop myself from examining his good parts. He was sitting so no special view there ( you know what im talk about ) ha ha. Luckyly i still manage to finish mine aswell. Ha ha i guess better late than never (especially when you have to sit infront and your lecturer is an eye candy).

No comments: