Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And i found my antidote today

Its kinda a bad start today, and im still tired. Lack of rest and not enough sleep as usual i went to my bed around 6.00am today. I spend a few minutes outside, just to see the night-sky before the day. Its so beautiful.... I was amazed even just for awhile.
Like i say today was bad start, and i'm a bit reluctant to go to class which is i thought this class which is ok for me to skip, but it was the other one, the one that i should attend (based on subject difficulty). I was still on my bed when my boss call me and ask me to cover him for awhile at my workplace. I was half awake at that time, so it not so hard for me to control my voice.

"I have class now" I lied. "I'll be there after my class finish. Ok." So i lied back on my bed, i still got 60 minutes more for my to enjoy my "beauty sleep". Finish my bath, taken my lunch, i set myself to my workplace. Still tired thou, with my (almost) panda eye.

Today kinda busy. During my time it always busy and i couldnt help myself. *yawning*
But luckyly i found my antidote. There was this guy (my customer) and he kinda hot! Atleast there is something for me too see. I think he is from chemistry school. Yeah he sure give me the "chemistry" today.

No comments: