Friday, September 08, 2006

Deja-vu

I thought i came to work kinda late today-i forgot that i set my watch 10 mins earlier than normal times. Well i always can surf the internet first before i start my work.

It kinda weird,and i dont know why-i feel a bit lost today.Maybe because I sleep very late last nite. Or to be precise i sleep this morning and spend ma whole day sleeping. So unlikely people of this side of the world. This week it seem that i'm back into my old vampiric lifestyle. More bloody nites, more merciless killing, more winning streak. Ha ha.

So while waiting, i open my msn and see who online. It 6 pm something on this side of the world and not many people online or put busy/away on their status (whatever).
Browse punya browse, i saw this friend (Martin of Quantum Entanglement-correct me if the spelling is wrong)and i click on him and start our conversation. It roughly like this lor as i can recall it

Me: Hi

Martin:Hi, how r ya?

Me: Fine thank you. but i feel kinda lost into another dimension today.

Martin: Why? I'm bout leaving to work

Me: Wrong side of the bed i guess.
Oic okok. <---at this time i still forgot that he actually on the other side of the world

Me(again):Do u believe that there is other us in (at this point i reget i didn't save our conversation just now) another dimension? Just like in the tv series The Sliders

Martin: In modern physics there is possible another universe. I wish i could go into dimension where im rich.

Me: Ha ha. Everybody wants thats. Yup, its possible. Stephen Hawking did say so( he actually writes an essay bout possiblity of another universe-i think in his book Baby universe and other essay)

Still me: Hey do you have any cool website? I'm bored here. (at this time more customer coming and my boss ask me to do something)

Martin:Let me see. Wait ok....
why dont you try Digg.com. They usually put something new there.
Ok i gtg to work now. Nice chatting wif you.

When i'm back he already signing out and I still havent thanks him yet.(Thank you)

At this time i do thinks that there are other us in other dimension, and sometimes dream is a window where we can see what other us is doing. Thats why we been meeting someone that we dont know, places we never been before in our dream. Hmm i guess i'm a bit lost today and i feel sort of deja-vu(a friend of mine once told me it is cause by tiredness)

Oh there is a story that i wanna share, but i still cant find any proper words or still dont know how to put it into a word that can really speak my mind. Save it for another times perhaps.

Lost- still isnt a perfect situation

4 comments:

m@tt'ĥëW said...

one world is enuf to stress me out!! XD

deja vu ah..... had a few times,but found out that it was just another similar incident that occured to me some time ago lol

Anonymous said...

Well, the grass is always greener on the other side.. :P

Martin O. said...

You have a good memory-you got our conversation correct almost word-for-word. :)

What I wanted to tell you the other day (before I had to leave) was how sometimes in a dream I will see people I don't know in "real life", but do know in the dream. Then a few weeks later I'll have another dream and those same people will be in that one too.
I have often thought that maybe those 'dream people' are from another dimension or universe that we see a bit of when dreaming.
Too bad we can't record our dreams so we could 'study' them. :)

josh kimura said...

matt:Perhaps, especially when u are tired

kyle:that is what we hope =p

martin:can we trust divination reading? =p