Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fat Rhapsody (Saturday Morning)


Fat fat fat. Everyone hate fat. Hate of becoming overweight. Tell me who enjoy being fat? But what most annoying is fat people attitude. I hate to mention it and it really against my policy to talk bad bout other people (unless they did something curseable to me) but i guess i can give myself an exception on this. I'm not that nice. They (fat people) such a negative energy bringer. You could feel the aura of negativity when they enter the atmosphere. I admit not all are like that-as they can be cheery and playful (gross). However, im not going to give them any credit, atleast here. I could give you a few examples.

1. If u a fan of The Apprentice, you'll see there is one overweight, sharp tounge, think he is right fat ass lawyer.Nobody in his team enjoy his company. Seriously.He couldnt get along with anybody. He was fired on the 3rd or 4th week. I couldnt remember it. But i remember this line: "Brent, you're fired," said Trump. "Out. Over. Go!"

2. Well it is fine cool Saturday morning as me and my colleague starts the bussines. (Well our boss trust us to do the opening). Guess what, our first customer is fat, fat, and fat. Being so out and loud in this peaceful morning. Shut up! Have anyone told you that silence is golden. Well from the first glimpse i already know what kind of person he is and its proven. Think he knows it all bla bla.

3. Huh do i need to mention more???? I think is enough liou.

Well perhaps i'm a bit tired,not enough sleep, lack of rest that cause my sensor to become over sensitive this morning. Well this is beautiful Saturday morning, and I shouldnt bother myslef with it anymore. More to come as it still early. Hopefully it will ends beautifully too, just like this morning that i had.

No comments: