Saturday, May 23, 2009

Me and Sex Drive, Coffee at Borders

1.Lately I've on such a low sex-drive, whether its a mistake or simply hook up,the good think about sex is it always put you in a good mood. I couldn't think of any reason why i'm so low on the drive, well perhaps i could come with one or two, but i wont saying.



2.This evening, I went out with a friend of mine, since she's been asking me so long to meet. Well i know really well what is the purpose of this meeting, however lets just skip to the time when we about to go back. Well on the way to the car, suddenly an airplane fly over us-well not exactly suddenly as in suddenly a pilot decide to fly an airplane out of the blue sky- ok the point is, the moment the aircraft fly over us and me turning my head to look towards the plane as it fly by, I was captivated by the sound of its engine. I dont know why but I feel it is the most beautiful sound in the world.And I really enjoy that moment. Me listening to that beautiful engine sound. Ok I'll confess I also love the sound of a muscle car such as Mustang, The Chevy that Winchester Brother drive in their demon hunt (btw theres gonna be season 5, yes love it) or 4WD (ok its not exactly a muscle car but still it sound good).



3.Well back to the meeting with my friend-she actually want me to take her place once she leave the "seat". The problem is, well I'm kinda into a more glamorous job or well lets say not so heavenly work related since this the "seat" job is directly related to the church. As I'm telling her that faith wise I'm probably not the best person but she told me to let the whole faith thing to the priest. Or the word she said is that me shouldn't worry about the faith issue as I could consult the priest for help. But heck if I'm doing this it would be like an oxymoronic thingy. Cliche of all cliche. Lets face it, although I'm not out and loud, but still I'm kinda perfectly comfortable with my sexuality and to work with the people who.....well their faith kinda opposing this side of heaven,though I always preach my student that who would Jesus side with if He were alive. As Tyranousaurus said it Gay is the new black y'all.

That not the only part of why I'm a bit reluctant to the "seat", well maybe because that I'm planning to apply for the cabin crew job. Its not that I haven't apply ,I even almost freaking god dammit got the job. I didn't got the job because the interviewer lady said that i'm overweight.(Btw i still remember her name perfectly) C'mon lady. Give me some slack. I'll exercise and lose weight. To my comfort a few people that I make friend with during the interview also didn't get it, and well we still friend now. The hunkiest sikh-ish looking guy that I've drool about also didn't get the job. Well he is 27 and hes hot. Ok perhaps I want to apply for it again despite the disappointment that I have; for not getting it. Anyway one of many reason that I wanted to apply for this kind of job just because well you know you could get free ticket and travel to foreign country of which another thing (travel) that I love but have to put on hold due to finacial constraint. Speaking about travel the other job also require me to travel rather alot too.

Hmm what next steps gonna be, and if someone tell me that God has a plan, I'll might just perhaps killing the next person come to me.

No comments: