Monday, October 02, 2006

Dream Rhapsody


Last weekend was like a dream.Today when i wake up, i feel like i'm back to real world(u r indeed in a real world, dreamer!). And i hate the feeling. Feels like everything so wrong, feels like you witness something so horrible like a murder or something.Feel so unlucky. Yeah i'm the supersticious one, like MyLuckyStar said. Perhaps wrong side of the bed. i hope so. I hate it when it starts with a good dream and end with bad dream. Yeah shit does happen. Could it be any shittier????? And I wake up late today, very very late(5.30pm!)And I sleep late too.Dun ask bout class.

Luckily you (MyLuckyStar) wasn't any part of my dream, even good ones. Because if u are, i defenitely wont meet you again.And i'm glad that u r part of real life. And i hope you stay a bit longer(^^). Oh please listen to this song.

1 comment:

Martin O. said...

Many times upon waking up, I think:
"Ohhh...I'm back in the real world again?" Because the dream world seemed so much interesting.