Monday, October 09, 2006

Shit happens


Just b4, i feel so unmotivated, but now im just mad, geram. Do i jump back into how i feel just now, so i can write the same thing? Urgh, i feel like wanna bite the button that has make my life shittier. oh god! This post was suppose to be something nice (atleast better than this) urgh...............

and the radio just so boring. they keep playing the same song every hour! 50 minutes of non stop music and for the next 50 minutes they are playing the same fucking song!!!!!! the only thing that keep me listening to that radio station (apart from the radio is quite far from where i sit and i'm just too lazy to move my ass) is their super hot DJ.


Hot DJ!



Hot enough to cool me down.^^!

5 comments:

Martin O. said...

I hate when the radio does that too !

That's why I listen to it less & less, because I just get tired of I hearing the same thing.

cain & abel said...

i've had it with radios myself. I boycotted them totally. My one and only love....RM5 pasar malam CDs!!! Ha ha ha! But that Dj....hmm...that's something worth listening to... ;p

Derek said...

Hmmm ... he's yummy. What's his name? ;P

Mr RM said...

i think his name is hansem lee or something like that, he works out in the same rainbowlander-friendly gym.....

i wonder if he is a rainbowlander, ha ha ha hee hee

lucas said...

his name is lee Han Sen and he is also the host of the breakfast show on NTV7 on weekdays. As the searcher has said, he is also a traininer at Fittness First. He was also one of cleo's elligible bach and New Icon hotest maile model a few years back.