Monday, October 30, 2006

One

The will is strong, but my flesh begging for more weekend off. I guess working during holiday kinda make me exhausted, both physically and mentally. not to mention an event that change your life forever. Infact every event that happen change our life. Which directions we are going to take nexts. It's been 3 weeks since the fatefull morning i might say, and life would be much different if it does not happen.

Yeah, every single things that happens in our life (my life actually) wether getting a cute greeting sms or e-mail from the very best old friend (smiled), meeting new people, a 'fight' with customer (believe me i'm such a pain-in-the-ass cashier-boy muahaha) or even the song that touched your heart or an anime that really make u laugh for the whole day, it really give an effect to our daily life wether we notice it or not. Ok i might my say my mood a bit mellow (morelikely a mixed between sorrow and joy), but when a SUPER GORGEOUS customer enter just now, with that blur innoncent looking of him looking for a person in charge -me-since i didnt sit at the front desk- i say to myself:"God please make me gay again"



It doesnt take an Einstein's brain to guess what he wanted which i hope more than a printing service *evil smile*. Purposely taking the thumb-drive with my palm so my hand can touches his hand-same trick when i hand over the thumb drive again-and re do the setting of the printer so he can stay next to me longer-all it takes to enjoy short moment with him. And when he ask for the price, instead of saying kiss me and you'll get it f-o-c.i said "20cent" and give him that puppy eye and cutey smile to him. Watching him went out to the door before he disappear from my sight, i told myself this is kind of guy that i would like to fall in love at first sight (lost my word here). It such a sweet feeling, and it takes only one person to do so.

There are 6 billion people in this world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, only 1 person that would change our life completely.

1 comment:

m@tt'ĥëW said...

U MAKE ME LAUGH LOL
WAKAKAKAKAKKAAK

good one....