Tuesday, August 22, 2006

still no title......

Yesterday was kinda weird. The day Malaysia no. 1 song-bird married with her soulmate, I feel sort of sad not that because she is married, it just in the end we all as it suppose to be are going to marry someone (especially when you the only son and being the eldest!) somekind make me worried aswell as scared (i wonder why i should be scared?). Anyway I was a bit worried as she (Malaysian own no.1 singer as claimed by the media) married with a widow. I just wonder how his future husband family going to accept her as this isnt just an ordinary fairy tale. I just hope her married will last just like in classic tale -happily ever after-. For me, marriage should be forever and as someone who view it as a scared union, i do believe in love that last forever.

Oh speaking bout marriage, one of my fren married already. And she didnt come for her convo.

p/s: today is my 100th day of meet.......... =)
err i lost and dunno wat to write anymore. it seem i lost wat i want to write just now. *sigh*

No comments: