Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cinderella's Rhapsody

Yesterday was quite bored as i wake up late and I'm late for my class. However the past few day (except yesterday) and today aswell I tend to wake up as early as 6.30am. One of the reason is because my room is near to cafe.So each time they start operating at 6.30am (cooking,cleaning etc) especially when they start cooking (esp when they cook anchovies) the smell enter my room and made me hungry and couldnt sleep anymore.*sigh* i've been eating a lot since this semester and in this new room, still some ppl said I'm getting thinner. Wait till you see my tummy haha.

As yesterday was boring and since it school holiday, there are plenty of of nice show around (on tv lah).So my evening was plenty with some good kid show.And one of it was Cinderella.I cant believe I still watch that **** fairy tale especially when I'm anti-stupid. Stupid in that sense.So unrealistic, and well you know it a fairy-tale-happily ever after. Piaks! LOL

Despite the stupidity (or stupidness), in my mind i still thinking ,isn't it everybody dream to meet, fall in love and then married and lived happily ever afterwith their prince charming. Am i right? I still remember what the Prince Charming said to Cinderella in the end of that story.He said " And I give you everything I posesed. My crown, my hand, and my heart." Ouch so romantic hahaha! I wish (everyone do) i could meet someone and say the same thing to me. I wont turn back and and 'married' her (or should i be more frank, him!). I guess deep inside of everyone heart that they could meet their prince charming someday (yes especially me)

It is still dark outside there.7.00 am in the morning. I wake up at 6.30am as i mentioned earlier. I like the envinrontment at this time. Still so quite and calm ( i guess the cafe start late this morning). People said the sky is darkest just before the morning (sun) arrives.

p/s:i'm not anti-love and fairy-tale story. I just anti stupid.

Still isnt a perfect situation. 7.01 am

1 comment:

josh kimura said...

hahaha i absalutely agree with you