Monday, August 28, 2006

Finally...well atleast

Sigh, the whole day (well not really lah since 4.00pm) i been repairing and reconstruct my blog. A bit tired and sakit kepala!!! I thought i'll drop by at the place where i work but it turn i have to jaga the place for awhile. I dunno whose turn now but obviously nobody is around and my fren (who do the opening in the morning) want to go back already. Look like the trip turn to be longer than expected. Anyway still can surf for free haha. Just now have a chat with friend customer and we chat bout Dota. Man since i started this job it been awhile i went Dota-ing with my friends. Miss it much.

Oh to the Searcher, congrats for earn a new title the Searcher-nomore haha. Ok will look at your comment (including kyle's). And kyle, safe journey =p. I tot u went to local uni.

Cheers.

p/s: cant stop thinking bout that guy.Thinking of meeting him later. hope my boss will arrive shortly, u know what, i've just finish watching a video klip (or watever it name) title: Slut and the City. So funny, no offence to the Sex and the City. Cant wait for the Desperate Housewives version. I wonder how it could be. =p

2 comments:

Harvey said...

Hello, new blog to read! Heh

Yeah... meddling with HTML really "eats" time. Better back up your template code just in case.

josh kimura said...

heh, never thought someone would read this blog, since my frenster blog full of crap.

harvey:thanks for the suggestion.

kyle:you and the searcher-nomore are friends ah? i mean we all are friends in this small community, but both of you really know each other ah?