Friday, November 24, 2006

"Fuck nice..." (2nd)

I got headache now and the panadols that i've taken doesnt help either. Too many things on my mind. The ass-signment, trip to KL this Sunday, err what else..? Hurm hurm....i dont know; certainly a lots of thing in my mind at the moment and it seems I can't think straight. Hell yeah did i forget that i'm gay? LOL. The trip to kl doesnt seem to excite me, well there are nothing much to excite about honestly, just a conference where we can meet our future employer; which make me wonder how soon can i join this forces of evil err... workforce i mean. And i doubt i will have fun either. Well dont want to be so skeptic about all of this but hey it just can't be helped. (And i dont know what im ranting about honestly) I really should get my ass (or dick) a life! But until that time to come i'll sit here in the dark(exaggerating) alone and wait for that time to come and say "Fuck nice..."

3 comments:

Derek said...

How nice! Everyone seems to have JUST graduated.. and I graduated more than 2 yrs ago!

Good luck in your interview! And welcome to the workforce. It's not that bad you know! Besides, you haven't even started yet! LOL

savante said...

Why? It's great to have free trips to KL - even if it's for an assignment.

josh kimura said...

Derek-thanks, but i still got one more semester to go (if everything goes well). beside it just a conference and many of us final year student take it as a platform to meet with our future employer

kyle-u just started kyle.no worries u'll get here hehe

Dr. Paul-well its tiring indeed, but i must admit that it all went well hehe.Btw it not that free tho.