Sunday, November 19, 2006

"Fuck nice...."- Debbie Grassi

Well for those who been watching QAF or big fan of it, they perhaps familiar with this quote by Debbie Grassi. Well she say this on one of her finest moment (as told by friend and i dont remember which scene). What i'm trying to say here is ever since i finish my exam, about a week ago; 5 days to be exact, i been like sort of lost or rather empty.I know, I know, i should be in celebration mood right now, but it just that i feel it just not right or something has lost and i need to fine what ever it is to make me feel complete. Love? Oh please, it is not bout that, it is something else. Purpose or perhaps it is because I been surrounded by graduated people looking for job. Well me myself suppose to join that big band of job seeker myself, but since i havent fullfill and have to repeat some bloody-susah-nak-mampus paper,I guess I have to past that moment and I have one more semester to go! I hope. On the other hand I do feel that i'm not ready. Urgh!! I really hate those feeling. I hate school! I hate exam! Damn such pain in the ass. And i cant wait for the moment where I'm gonna say "Fuck nice...".

By the way, I've hit the lowest of all time testosterone! And really no mood for sex.
I should get a life!Damn i hate "it" when it happen to me! Anyway i dont know how to define IT here.....Anyone got any idea?

2 comments:

m@tt'ĥëW said...

low testosteron level? not enough GnRH? not enough FSH/LH?? or perphaps androgen level not high enough?? or is it just simply cryptochidism? malfunction of testes??

i think i need a break from exams....

Eve said...

What she say is so true