Sunday, November 12, 2006

The "Un-" series

I woke this afternoon, once again unmotivated, planning to go to library but i'm so lazy to move my ass. And the un-xxx week for me especially after my remote sensing paper. Un-motivated(ofcourse),un-well(luckyly i didnt fell sick),un-gay(urgh please come my SUPER GORGEOUS EYE CANDY customer),and un-enthusiastic, almost for everything(blogs,mail,chat,irc,etc). Argh where had the b***h (muse) gone? Exam sure makes people go crazy! Still one more paper to go.And for the past 3 days i've been doing nothing but more gaming.sigh. And when i arrive in work place i found someone installed RO in one of the pc!!!!!Damn! feel like wanna play again after quiting RO long time ago.
On my way, i could see the water vapor evaporating to the cloud above it, probably from the sea or it just merely lower cloud's particle, moving upward and creating a larger forgot what name cloud. It going to rain and it wont be just a shower.i could hear the sound of thunder. and i hate it. Guys are likely 4 times higher to struck by a lightning compare to gals. And since most students finish their exam already, leaving uni like a ghost town. Not many people around, and even if there people around they must be siting infront of their study table, reading, memorising formula, deriving equations etc. etc. I wish i could pick up their brain and i wont have much trouble doing my exam. Probably if i could perform the "mind transfer jutsu" (Naruto influence) to one of the brainy student, it would be great muahaha!

Argh such a pain in the ass!

No comments: