Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm back...

The trip to kl was tiring and i didnt expect the Geo-conference turn to be that great.Well been thinking a lot before went to the conference and all, i guess i worried too much even before the thing has happen. I think its a good platform for student to get close to the industry and to get to know their future employee, and since we located so far in the northern part of this country it is a chance that any student shouldn't let go.

The conference indeed is fun, and it turn to be more than i expected. Ofcourse there were talk and booth of various company for us to visit, but i thought it would be 80% old geezers talking bout this and that.(One of our lecturer paper was presented on the 1st day.) I guess i'm wrong then, the conference was full of young people and not to mention some of them are hot indeed.Some of them are really hunk and i couldn't believe it, to think that there is hot G in the industry ha ha. By the way G is initial for those who work in the industry such as D for Doctor, E for Engineer. Ha ha i think if the conference were to be held longer, i think my eye would be "rosak" already. There are consider a lot of eye candy, not to mention some of them are in HR department, so i guess it an important task to woo-ing them haha. Just kidding...

What make the the whole conference thing more better is the presence of a very enjoyable friend to hang out with. It would be a boring event if it wasnt because of that particular person(him ofcourse). I must admit being a super senior wasn't fun at all, but the sporting junior has made it all more merrier. Well ofcourse we have to be friendly in the first place ha ha. Oh by the way, as i expected there is people been talking abut me. I wanna say bad-mouth-ing or kutuk me but it were quite true aswell. I admit that i've been a bit of lalai or being a bit irresponsible in my task as the V.P of this particular club, but hell i dun care that much, probably i shouldnt put it on my resume but i think i've got a bad impression from certain lecturer. Argh!!!! Anyway i still got one more semester to prove that they are wrong and kick their ass. Can i? (My confidence a bit shattered)

Anyway i managed to buy the book that i've been lookin for. Just read a few chapter and i glad that i bought the book. Will talk bout it again once i finish read the book. (however the book quite thin? so i think i'll finish it in short time)

Ahh so tired, and feel a bit sleepy. I guess i stop here tho. Alfie-chan thanks for accompany me hehe. Really enjoy it. alfie-chan ありがとう!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, How are you doing?

I went to the conference as well but not as a participant though.

I must say they really put in lots of effort in decorating their booths. It's even more impressive than GeoAsia which was held earlier this year.

There are plenty of delectable G & G people out there. The reason you don't see them often it's prolly they are working offshore :)

Cheers & have a nice day