Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yesterday

"disco disco good good"


Yesterday....

1. i'm dead bored. sometimes i felt like i'm a walking zombie. blame it on the moon too. felt unmotivated, unspirited, energyless. its not like moody pms tho, it like a constant moodless period over time. got nothing to do either. friendster sucks, facebook does not amuse me either.

it make heroes seem uninteresting (not to mention this gotta be the suckiest heroes season ever). not to mention the seem lost prison break over their syclla. spring cleaning doesnt help either. randomly i just delete people that i didnt know in my friend list-both friendster and facebook.


2. At night I couldnt help but eavesdropping two daddies swaping spit i mean stories about their own breed-unintentionally since they are infront of me. The two daddies pretty much ok in term of look-not that hideous nor that hot DILF, but i would pretty say acceptable. Not everyone are Brad Pittlicous.

Daddy A: Sometimes I really pity my second child. Why not, coz he seems to get his brother left over.

Daddy B: Yeah me too. The situation is the same. I still remember about my 1st born son. When he came (to this world literally), he was lavished with all the goodness. His grandfather spend a fortune for him.

Daddy A nodded his head. " Yeah. But then come the second one everything seems to cool down. They just get his big bro left over.

Daddy B: It always like that. My 3rd child also receive the same treatment. It like up and down.

After paying for what it seems like items for their kids they left the counter and heading out of the mall till they gone out of sight.

I dont know which is sexier, two daddies shopping together or the fact that they are shopping together.

3.On different notes, i see a lots of break-up around... but that is another day.

No comments: