Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm screwed

I've chatted with my friend in msn and it end like this:

"You too, which ever guy that got you must be so lucky"

I was telling him that his bf is so lucky to have him in his life, and no I dont have whatever love-hate tension dynamic feeling towards him, it more towards a platonic level kinda-relationship.

His remarks remind me of a reply from the "apple-pie" that-i-would-love-to-have
(i was G-chatting over gmail and sms-ing with him the whole nite last nite) and i got a very interesting reply from him "Its interesting what has began as sex proposition led to."

Ofcourse I modified the sms a bit. And I think Paris Hilton-Screwed lyric tells it all:

Since I'm already screwed
Here's a message to you
My heart's wide open
I'm just not getting through to the lover in you
Yet I'm still hoping
That tonight, tonight, you're gonna turn down the lights
And give me a little more room just to prove it to you
What do I gotta do?



By the way, I found this hot MTV



Could anything be hotter than this music video?

2 comments:

joshua said...

I so like totally love that song too! What a good confessions song to a crush huh?

So... what did happen after the sex proposition? Did it follow thru? Any juicy details entail?

josh kimura said...

ah Joshua, too bad there wasn't any steamy scene involve, since both party decide to slow it down and take it easy but it pretty obvious the other guy fall harder than the other one. Ouch!