Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The road less traveled


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference


The road less traveled can be unpredictable. As much as I hate the fact that it probably gonna full of bump or not, i also know the fact that life should be more colourful. However I don't want it to be in this colour but other colour. Sometimes I wondering if I were at the other road, would it be different? Somebody close to me told me that it is our choice to be happy, but how can you chose your emotion if something bad struck you and you chose to be otherwise. Is it as simple as pressing the change button or what? I absolutely oppose his idea but I cant denied the truth in it or simply i refuse to accept it.

2 comments:

savante said...

Ah the poem i used to have on my wall :)

josh kimura said...

hey doctor, we were studying this for our english literature.

yeah i sometime i wish i've taken other road.