Sunday, February 17, 2008

Post Valentine Post

Heck!It 17th already. The Japs are here already. The V-day already pass by and some, even propose a "Single Awareness and something something Day". Well Between these three days, I must say it just the same as any other day in my life.

I know. I know. Some people make a lot of fuss out of this shortest month of the year. Ok perhaps not so short since this year it ends at 29th but still shortest amongst other. Well that is something...

There is V-day, Chinese New Year, The Jade Emperor day and not to forget it Lent season already. Gosh...I almost forgot about it (and even there a lot of fuss too about this year Lent seoson since it starting day collide with CNY).

Anyhow, my friend and housemate (including me too), well we kinda addicted to this song. Just see the big name. As a reminder all my housemate are straight, it just the singer name is soo gay. Or is it just me? And me, single and not so available and enjoying myself


Feel like a teenager sometimes.

No comments: