Friday, October 12, 2007

Life so far

Man finally its a holiday. Hari Raya Holiday, even though some did not get their holiday, its my first holiday as a malaysian plebs. Last few days seem busy (or atleast i make myself busy) doing some test on a subject that i havent get to fully comprehend yet. Atleast not yet. Now I know what it feel to be in the lab from 9-5, not like what i had in my mind. Well i imagine myself sitting infront of the computer doing some data analysis for an oil and gas company, or spend some quality quite time offshore, not in the lab, playing with those chemical stuff. Anyway i just couldnt complain, a job is still a job anyway.

Man... back to life, normal street or not i must say it is very mundane. I mean life isnt drama or sitcom where you get most of your fun from it, but hey it never hurt to play fun once in awhile minus the chemical stuff ofcourse. Ever since i left my chemistry studies since high school, i lost track of which chemical is harmfull which is not although it is a safe bet to be on the safe side. Like few days ago when i'm doing this test, using acid ascorbic, and jokingly i said, "hey we got vitamic C here, anybody want some?" only to get a reply from my friend "if u wanna die early take-lah". Isnt VitaC is harmless (as far as i could remember lah) but hey I still wanna live longer. Speaking bout life, it seem that many people that i know (well not that many just two only) are trying to have a family. Family of their own. Children of their own, i mean are they gonna leave their rainbow life? And it makes me wonder, what would i do if i were in their place, or when i reach their age? Could be i have the same thought like that? I always love kid, but there is but, and i know its not impossible for rainbow-er to have kid, but then i really hate bisexual people (there is reason to it and it doesnt apply to all of them) even though i feel that im a bisexual in the making (sometimes) and i hate that thought...

I've started smoking again-i found a box of Malboro cigarrette(mine it just i forgot wher i've put it) and whoa... I guess i'll just stop after this box is empty

No comments: