Friday, March 02, 2007

Hisashiburi...... Japanese Rhapsody #2

So here I am,
Sitting here
Staring blindly
Or trying to find for some idea for my pain in the assignment
Which I suppose to finish last nite
But I went back early
Just because it 3.00 am in the morning
It kinda make me spooky
It make me feel very spooky
And the image of The Ring alike monsters keep appear in my head
Damn, why I imagined those thing…
So I got scared, called my friend and ask him to pick me up
Yeah, yeah I know I’m chicken
Damn supersticious!!!!!!
Hontoni kowaii!!!!


So here again I have to finish my pain in the assignment
Sort of tired
I wish I’m on my bed now
No… this time I didn’t imagine things
Somehow I just feel sad
Sort of very sad
Because I know after next week
Those Japanese student will go back home
And I’m sure I’m gonna miss them
Very much….
But I guess for I know I’ll just keep tomorrow problem for tomorrow
Today no tutorial with them
No more laughter during dinner with them
No longer see their weird expression each time we introduced new food to them
Yeah damn hell
I’m gonna miss them much
I think I’m not the only one
I’m sure bout that
I guess I still have one more week to spend with them
=)

No comments: